Holiday Bound is Free at Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook!
Friday, November 12th, 2010

Holiday Bound will be available for the best price of all–FREE–from November 15th to December 15th, so if you haven’t tried this spicy short novel yet, now’s your chance!

Did you know you don’t need a Kindle or Nook device to enjoy all their free books? You can download Kindle and Nook apps to your PC or your phone–they have tons of applications for different devices, once again…FREE. I downloaded Kindle onto my droid phone and love it.

Download Holiday Bound at Amazon Kindle
Download Holiday Bound at Nook

Alex Carradine can’t believe his father wants to come and visit his ski resort. Could it be that after so many stormy years, “slick Mitch” Carridine wants to offer an olive branch? Maybe the old man is mellowing, settling down with the new lover he’s bringing along.

Then Alex realizes the acid truth. This is no warm family visit. His father’s latest conquest is none other than the woman of Alex’s sexual fantasies, meant only to dangle tauntingly in front of his face. At least an unexpected blizzard has frozen his father out of the picture entirely.

Angeline Kastakis was looking forward to taking the next step in her relationship with Mitch. Too late she realizes she’s been led into a familial battle zone. Now it’s Christmas and she’s marooned in a blizzard with an insolent, gorgeous hunk of man whose blazing blue eyes tell her loud and clear he wants her in his bed. Preferably tied to it with a bow.

There’s no escape in sight. But as Alex stirs her secret longing to be mastered by a man, escape is the last thing on her mind…

5 Stars and a Top Pick from The Romance Reviews

5 Angels and a Recommended Read from Fallen Angel Reviews

Read an excerpt

Look for it free at Amazon Kindle starting November 15th!

10 comments to “Holiday Bound is Free at Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook!”

1. Carol L
      · November 14th, 2010 at 5:10 am · Link

Hey Beth,
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m going over and get my free read. 🙂 Thanks
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

· November 14th, 2010 at 11:28 am · Link

Ooh, Carol, it doesn’t start until November 15th! It’ll be available for download at 12 a.m. EST tonight, though. 🙂

3. becky4444
      · November 15th, 2010 at 1:34 am · Link

it is 2:33am and I can not find this free story 🙁 can someone post a link – I am very eager to read Holiday Bound because I LOVE Ms. Kery’s work!

4. KT BISHOP
      · November 15th, 2010 at 5:10 pm · Link

I can’t wait to download. Your covers make me want to read! :blush:

· November 16th, 2010 at 6:03 am · Link

Hey Ladies,

I think there’s a snafu over at Amazon, because it’s not yet being listed in free ebooks. However, if you go directly to my Kindle and Nook links in the post, HB is 0.00 on the page itself.

6. Ivelisse
      · November 18th, 2010 at 6:37 am · Link

Just wanted to say that I just finished this and I loved it. I am new to this genre and have been trying to absorb everything I can and glad for this free reads that gives readers like me the opportunity to be introduced to new authors. You found a fan in me. 😀

7. nosogirl
      · November 23rd, 2010 at 6:38 pm · Link

Yea! Thank you – just downloaded it to my Nook!

8. Victoria CK
      · November 26th, 2010 at 12:35 am · Link

thanks for the free holiday story. And for putting it on kindle. Hubby is going to get me one for xmas (he says) but since I have spent my book budget for the year and he is spending gift money on the reader, I will have to wait til next year to buy books. So free reads are very important this time of year for some of us. THANK YOU!

vickykerr[at]sbcglobal.net

9. Patricia D.
      · November 26th, 2010 at 9:24 pm · Link

Thank you for the free read, I’m using the Kindle app on my PC for now.

10. Jane D.
      · December 1st, 2010 at 2:24 pm · Link

Beth,
    I absolutely loved “Holiday Bound”…It reminded me of a weekend that I spent with my ex-boyfriend several years ago. This story made me smile. 😀