Something About You!
Wednesday, November 18th, 2009

Time to share something pretty. Check out Lea’s new sprout for friend Julie Jame’s upcoming book, Something About You.

(Widget is no longer available).

Very nice job, Lea, and Julie, splendid cover. I’m thinking the sprouts for Something About You and Release would look pretty together with all the gray and pink. πŸ™‚

Here’s a bit about Something About You

FATE HAS THROWN TWO SWORN ENEMIES. . .

Of all the hotel rooms rented by all the adulterous politicians in Chicago, female Assistant U.S. Attorney Cameron Lynde had to choose the one next to 1308, where some hot-and-heavy lovemaking ends in bloodshed. And of all the FBI agents in Illinois, it had to be Special Agent Jack Pallas who gets assigned to this high-profile homicide. The same Jack Pallas who still blames Cameron for a botched crackdown three years agoβ€”and nearly ruining his career…

. . .INTO EACH OTHER’S ARMS

Work with Cameron Lynde? Are they kidding? Maybe, Jack thinks, this is some kind of welcome-back prank after his stint away from Chicago. But it’s no joke: the pair is going to have to put their rocky past behind them and focus on the case at hand. That is, if they can cut back on the razor-sharp jibesβ€”and smother the flame of their sizzling-hot sexual tension…

13 comments to “Something About You!”

1. Patti
      · November 18th, 2009 at 8:30 am · Link

Love it – I’m grabbing it!!!

2. Cecile
      · November 18th, 2009 at 8:21 am · Link

Oh wow… Very pretty indeed! I never knew when this book came out. I have been waiting for this book since I finished her first two books. Thank you very much for sharing this. **Bowing to the great Lea… she rocks**
    Lea, you did an awesome job, again!!!!
    Have a great day!

3. Jennifer E
      · November 18th, 2009 at 8:51 am · Link

Sounds like something I have never read before. I will check it out.

· November 18th, 2009 at 8:55 am · Link

Thanks so much for posting and the nice compliment Beth!

I’m so excited about Julie’s new publication!!

Best
    L πŸ˜€

5. Julie James
      · November 18th, 2009 at 9:50 am · Link

Hi Beth!

Thanks for posting the sprout! It really is so pretty, isn’t it? Lea did such a fantastic job. Having absolutely no computer/tech/design skills myself, I’m in awe. πŸ˜‰

And I agree with you– the Release and Something About You sprouts would look so nice together, with all that pink and grey…

Julie

6. Julie James
      · November 18th, 2009 at 9:54 am · Link

Love that I misspelled “gray”. (Although I think “grey” may be accurate, too…) Ha– it’s because I’ve got a character in Book 4 named “Grey”. My mind is stick in book-mode these days… πŸ˜‰

· November 18th, 2009 at 10:01 am · Link

Cecile and Patti–isn’t it lovely? A pivotal scene in Something About You happens in a hotel room–from what I understand over wine drinking with Julie–so that gray tailored looking bed is an awesome backdrop, plus it kind of ‘goes’ with the hottie hero’s suit.

Hi Julie–I actually think one is the English version and one Americanized, but both are correct. Or something. Grey makes a great name, by the way. πŸ˜€

8. Mitzi H
      · November 18th, 2009 at 11:33 am · Link

Hot Pink….my favorite color. And that dress…wow that is very sexy. Very very nice cover indeed!!

9. Armenia
      · November 18th, 2009 at 1:19 pm · Link

Very nice cover! I do like all those hot pink and gray colors…great contrast. πŸ˜‰

10. Emmanuelle
      · November 18th, 2009 at 5:34 pm · Link

I just love it !!! Grrrrrr I really can’t wait to read this book 😎

11. Bella
      · November 18th, 2009 at 6:52 pm · Link

Oh, very nice covers! And great sprout Lea! πŸ˜›

· November 18th, 2009 at 8:50 pm · Link

Those covers do look good together. Very elegant & sexy. Lea did a great job too.

13. I Heart Book Gossip
      · November 19th, 2009 at 10:08 am · Link

Love it, will post on site.