Release Day Afterglow
Thursday, July 9th, 2009

Still basking in the Sweet Restraint release day afterglow. I’ve been checking out a few bookstores. Lots of awesome new books on the shelf. I started reading Robyn Carr’s Temptation Ridge, and I’m really enjoying it so far. How about you? What’s your nose buried in?

I met Julie James last night for a glass of wine, and we talked books, publishing and writing. It’s fun to exchange ideas with a fellow author, and Julie is bright and inquiring. The time always flies, and we’ve been gabbing the whole time.

I’m working on edits for Release. I was told by my advisor Mary G. that a good phrase for discussing this book releasing would be to say ‘Release debuts in February 2010.’

Yeah. No Release releasing. lol.

7 comments to “Release Day Afterglow”

1. Melissa
      · July 9th, 2009 at 10:20 am · Link

I’m reading Burn by Linda Howard.
    It’s great!!
    And yeah, I think I’d bask in that release glow for a while, Beth!!
    LOL on the release releasing. Who knew??

2. Fiona Jayde
      · July 9th, 2009 at 3:53 pm · Link

You deserve to bask – congratulations on your new release!! (LOL about Release releasing. Good advice, Mary G!!)

-Fi

· July 9th, 2009 at 4:13 pm · Link

You are too funny. Heaven knows there is enough releasing in your books as it is. Finished Love At First Flight by Marie Force. I’m reading Jill Shalvis -Double Play – got a thing for athletes I guess. My nearest Chapters store only has one copy left of SR so WTG.

· July 9th, 2009 at 6:34 pm · Link

Melissa, Linda Howard is always awesome. And Mary–I have a Jill Shavilis in my purse. Keep meaning to get to it.

Fi–Hey there! Yeah, there are a few complications with having a book called Release. lol.

· July 9th, 2009 at 7:00 pm · Link

Hi Beth:

You continue basking, you so deserve it!

Have a great night.

πŸ˜€

L

· July 9th, 2009 at 9:13 pm · Link

Hey Beth
    Just dedicate your book to me & we’ll call it even LOL. I showed my son Jason this blog. He thinks I’m a nerd because I read so much. Now I’m a “cool” nerd. Speaking of Jason, that’s the hero’s name in PR. We chose that name because we both like the Greek myth Jason & The Argonauts. I know you’ve done your research as usual & the name means “the Healer”.
    Is that why you chose it? (We just want a scoop)

7. Carol L.
      · July 11th, 2009 at 4:31 pm · Link

πŸ˜€ Beth, you so deserve to bask in the afterglow. And as soon as my book budget clears next week I ‘ll be reading it . Thank you for a great countdown Beth and all the blurbs and excerpts.
    Have a great weekend.