New Cover Art! Paradise Rules

I have new cover art!

PARADISE RULES
Publisher: Berkley Heat
Genre: Contemporary
Release Date: October 6, 2009
Format: Trade Paperback

She didn’t believe in paradise…

To most people Hawaii’s crystal blue shores are an inviting opportunity to escape reality. But for Lana Rodriguez who grew up there, the picture-perfect vacation getaway disguises the bitter truths she escaped years ago, and not without some emotional scars. Now a successful blues singer, Lana’s returning to Waikiki with a different outlook on the past, and a bold defiance when it comes to men, romance, and sex. This time, it’s on her terms.

Until she found it in him.

Local celebrity, businessman and island god, Jason Koa, may be every woman’s dream. For Lana, it’s not exactly love at first sight. Though their start is rocky, they can’t deny the passions they arouse in each other. Jason refuses to become Lana’s pawn. It’s time to show her who makes the rules on this islandโ€”and in the bedroom. But will Jason’s attempt at breaking Lana’s shell reveal secrets that neither are prepared to face, or will they allow themselves to get swept away by a tidal wave of desire?

12 comments to “New Cover Art! Paradise Rules”

1. Lauren
      · April 16th, 2009 at 7:15 pm · Link

I love how very contemporary it is without looking tacky. It’s sexy, I love the blue of the water in the background. He’s, well he’s very easy to look at and I love the look on her face.

I’m really looking forward to Orlando now that I’ve seen this cover, LOL! Sun and sand, very nice.

2. Shelli Stevens
      · April 16th, 2009 at 7:17 pm · Link

I really like it, Beth! It’s unique and sexy! Big congrats!!! And I’m bummed I won’t be in Orlando with you ladies!

3. Cynthia Eden
      · April 16th, 2009 at 7:20 pm · Link

I think it’s beautiful, and, um, I really wish I had her ass.

· April 16th, 2009 at 7:44 pm · Link

That cover is stunning, really Beth. ๐Ÿ™‚

“Paradise Rules”, sounds awesome. Hawaii is my favorite place on the planet.

Warm Regards
    L

5. Tracy
      · April 16th, 2009 at 8:53 pm · Link

Oh Hawaii, the most beautiful paradise on earth…take me away…please!

Gorgeous cover, btw ๐Ÿ˜€

6. beth kery
      · April 16th, 2009 at 9:17 pm · Link

Lauren and Shelli–Thanks! I like it too. I was a bit sad I couldn’t get it bigger, because the look in her eyes is pretty electric. ๐Ÿ™‚ And yeah…we need to get away! Shelli…sometime soon. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sigh–for some sunshine and mai tai’s!

Cynthia–*snort* Yeah. Who woudn’t what that woman’s butt? lol. Don’t mean to sound dorky, but she looks amazingly like my heroine, Lana.

Lea and Tracy–I love Hawaii too, but had mixed feelings about Waikiki. Jason’s paradise home is more my style, but Lana’s misgivings about the tourist trade are mine. lol.

7. Blanche
      · April 17th, 2009 at 12:16 am · Link

It’s a beautiful cover!!!

8. Stacy ~
      · April 17th, 2009 at 6:20 am · Link

Wow, looks fabulous! Sexy and fun. And look, a heroine who doesn’t have a chest like Dolly Parton but instead has what God gave her.

I wish I had her butt too. Pear-shape is never in season *g*

9. beth kery
      · April 17th, 2009 at 7:57 am · Link

Thanks, Blanche and Stacy. So funny about the chest, Stacy. I guess with that butt, she doesn’t need it. lol.

10. Greta
      · April 17th, 2009 at 3:24 pm · Link

Wow! I like it ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Pam S
      · April 17th, 2009 at 5:12 pm · Link

Beth,

Love the cover design! The blue ocean and sky in the background against their tan skin is such a nice contrast.Can’t wait for the release :).

12. kh
      · April 18th, 2009 at 12:41 am · Link

it is very ncie beth congrats