UK, New Zealand and Australia Readers…
Friday, November 2nd, 2012

THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED 11/30:
I’ve received a lot of questions about when my books will be made available in the UK, New Zealand and Australia. Headline Publishing has bought my entire backlist, including the serials Because You Are Mine and When I’m With You. Where I know of a release date, I’ve included it. Please note that I don’t control release dates, or the fact that they may change.

ADDICTED TO YOU, January of 2013

BOUND TO YOU, January of 2013

WICKED BURN, February 14, 2013

CAPTURED BY YOU, March 14, 2013

EXPOSED TO YOU, March 14th

DARING TIME, April 11

SWEET RESTRAINT

PARADISE RULES

EXPLOSIVE

RELEASE

10 comments to “UK, New Zealand and Australia Readers…”

1. Tracy
      · November 3rd, 2012 at 1:07 pm · Link

Wow these covers are gorgeous! I especially like the “Daring Time” and “Wicked Burn” covers. :smile:

1.1
        · November 3rd, 2012 at 2:46 pm · Link

Hi Tracy!

I agree. Those two are especially lovely. Thanks! :smile:

2. Ellie F
      · November 3rd, 2012 at 8:02 pm · Link

Ugh. The covers are so freaking pretty I’m going to be sick. I love, love, love the Wicked Burn cover. Those pearls kill me.

2.1
        · November 3rd, 2012 at 8:33 pm · Link

Oh, thanks, Ellie! The Wicked Burn cover does seem to be a big favorite. I think the Addicted to You cover is also perfect–the model not only reminds me of Katie in looks, but she’s sort of saucy in her pose. :)

3. Maddie
      · November 4th, 2012 at 10:42 am · Link

Stunning covers. Kind of jealous over here in the States ;-p. So excited for you!!!!! Nov 6th is two days away.

3.1
        · November 4th, 2012 at 5:19 pm · Link

Hi Maddie!

The Headline Publishing art department did a great job, I agree!

4. Chelsea B.
      · November 5th, 2012 at 3:22 pm · Link

Those are stunning…

4.1
        · November 6th, 2012 at 4:28 pm · Link

Thanks, Chelsea!

I think they did a marvelous job.

5. Alesa Catherine
      · November 7th, 2012 at 9:38 am · Link

Just wondered when the One Night of Passion series would be available on Amazon.co.uk as an ebook?

I have read a few of you others and have really enjoyed them:)

5.1
        · November 7th, 2012 at 4:17 pm · Link

Well…it’s just as I wrote above. That’s all I know, I’m sorry. When they come out in print, they will come out in ebook at the same time. :smile: