Release Day: Because You Are Mine Part VIII and The Soldier’s Baby Bargain!
Tuesday, September 18th, 2012

The end has finally come for the Because You Are Mine serial! The feeling is very bittersweet for me; I’ve met so many awesome new readers and friends during this one, and had the opportunity to chat with them on a weekly basis about the installments. It’s been loads of fun. I’m looking forward to the release of When I’m With You, which will also be done in the serial format and will start to release in late January. Look for Ian and ‘Cesca to be featured in that one, and then I hope to do yet another full story centered exclusively on Ian and ‘Cesca following that. Stay tuned!

Today however, is still officially Francesca and Ian’s day! Let’s celebrate with them as they declare their love for one another.Look for Because I am Yours, available now!

OH…and be sure to keep scrolling with your reader to the excerpt from EXPOSED TO YOU at the end of this installment! I think your interest will be peaked in the next novel in the One Night of Passion series, due out in November.

Also releasing in paperback today: The Soldier’s Baby Bargain, the last book in the Home to Harbor Town series from Harlequin! (For those of you who use ereaders, the ebook version is available October 1). This is a very sweet, sexy romance. I love Ryan and Faith. RT Book Reviews gave it 41/2 stars!

Kery wows with refreshing honesty and sparkling dialogue between a compassionate heroine and a real hero of a man.

Happy Reading everyone!

9 comments to “Release Day: Because You Are Mine Part VIII and The Soldier’s Baby Bargain!”

1. Niki
      · September 19th, 2012 at 5:27 am · Link

I absolutely loved the ‘because you are mine’ books, and very sad that they have finished.
    You say that in ‘when I’m with you’ that Ian and Francesca appear in there too, who’s side are you writing about in that book?
    Can’t wait for ur future books will definitely be buying them :)

1.1
        · September 19th, 2012 at 9:41 am · Link

Hi Niki,

I’m not sure what you mean by whose side? But in When I’m With You, there is another hero and heroine, but we get to see Ian and Francesca as their love story progresses. After WIWY, I hope to do another story focused exclusively on Ian and ‘Cesca.

2. Kristina
      · September 19th, 2012 at 4:01 pm · Link

I loved the “because you are mine” Series…I’m excited to hear that although you are done with this series they will be featured in other books. That is great news that you are thinking about writing more about Ian and ‘Cesca, :smile: I fell in love with both of them and I’m so sad that I don’t have more to read. Once I started reading “because you are mine” I couldn’t put my kindle down. You are a great writer! Can’t wait to read more of your books!

2.1
        · September 27th, 2012 at 12:01 am · Link

Thanks for your support, Angela! I really appreciate that.

Look for Ian and Fran in When I’m With You, out late January–another serial. After that, I hope to do anther book exclusively about Ian and ‘Ces.

Hug,

B.K.

3. Jackie
      · September 21st, 2012 at 1:21 pm · Link

I’m glad to hear that Ian and Cesca will be featured in another book and possibly a new book of thee own. I have to honest and say that I was a bit disappointed in the last book…it felt a bit rushed. I love the characters and just had hoped for more. I will be keeping an eye out for a continuation of their story!!

4. Angela
      · September 26th, 2012 at 5:22 pm · Link

I loved this series ! Ian to me was a magnetic character, I loved them. I started a frenzy ! I kept telling everyone “read it!, I know they are 2 chapters each…trust me! worth it! Can’t put it down !” all I have to say is : Told you so!! Lol! I just can not wait for more of them. Please! I already pre ordered ” expososed to you” great job Beth, you said in january you are releasing another book about Ian & Francesca ?? Or is it different? (hope it’s Ian lol!) please let me know. With warm regards – Angela :)

5. Julia
      · November 18th, 2012 at 6:48 pm · Link

‘Because you are mine’ is spellbinding! I came across the series a few weeks ago while browsing for a good book, but I didn’t really get to reading it until this afternoon and I couldn’t stop! I only finished reading a few minutes ago and it was exceptional!
    I will most definitely recommend it to all my friends!! Thank you for writing such an enthralling love story, and I’m looking forward to the next book featuring the exquisite characters that are Ian and Francesca.
    My best wishes
    Julia

6. madeline
      · March 4th, 2013 at 10:15 am · Link

please please please do another Ian and Francesca I look them

7. Sara
      · April 8th, 2013 at 9:13 am · Link

I can’t wait to read more about Ian and Francesca’s love for each other. I finished it in 2days! You are an amazing writer. I can’t wait to pick up when I’m with you. As well as the continuance of there story.