Thank You!
Thursday, August 23rd, 2012

I’d like to thank you for supporting my writing career and buying/reading my books. Because of you, I got a call from my editor last night informing me that Because You Are Mine had hit the New York Times Bestseller list for eBooks, and also the USA Today bestseller list. I am humbled and immensely grateful. I’ll remember that moment for the rest of my life, and know it couldn’t have happened without your support.

Thank you!

10 comments to “Thank You!”

1. Maddie
      · August 23rd, 2012 at 11:03 am · Link

Hey congratulation! !!!!!!

I’m not surprised, Because Your Mind is really really good. I’ve told you before that besides Kresley Cole you two are the only authors on my auto-buy that never disappointed me in your books.

So yeah. Get them coming.

2. Booklover1335
      · August 23rd, 2012 at 1:34 pm · Link

BIG congratulations! You totally deserve it, especially for taking a risk in how it was released. I’m loving Ian and Francesca and it’s obvious that others are too :)

3. Jane
      · August 23rd, 2012 at 5:32 pm · Link

Major congrats, Beth.

4. Chelsea B.
      · August 23rd, 2012 at 6:21 pm · Link

Oh how wonderful!

4.1
        · August 25th, 2012 at 10:53 am · Link

I agree! Thanks, Chelsea!

5. Diane
      · August 23rd, 2012 at 7:33 pm · Link

Congrats!!! :lol:

6. donnas
      · August 23rd, 2012 at 11:53 pm · Link

Awesome. Congrats!!

7. Berni
      · August 27th, 2012 at 11:32 pm · Link

Hi – just to let you know I am thoroughly enjoying Because You are Mine. Have managed to purchase 1,2 and 4 but believe me it is no mean task to find a place who will sell to Australia. I hope the book will be published in its entirety some day but in the meantime I am scouring the net trying to find V3 and hoping that I can get the rest of the volumes as they are released. thank you again for your brilliant book. cheers. Berni