Part III, Because You Haunt Me releases today!
Tuesday, August 14th, 2012

Part III of Because You Are Mine: Because You Haunt me releases today. I’ve said elsewhere that Because is a super sexy Cinderella-type story. This part especially reminds me of that, as Ian sweeps away Francesca to Paris on his private jet. My favorite line in this Part is said my Ian when they board the plane and he asks her to take off her clothes before she rests and while he works.

“I’d like to know you’re available to me.”

What are the mysteries of attraction? They’re about to be explored as national bestselling author Beth Kery’s Because You Are Mine continues, drawing two lovers closer and closer…

Knowing just how innocent Francesca is, Ian finds himself struggling with whether or not to pursue her. But he has to have her. Because when it comes to this particular obsession, desire trumps all caution.

Unnerved by her own longings, Francesca avoids Ian until he confronts her with a tantalizing proposition: a purely physical relationship—her reward, alluring, forbidden pleasure. It may be a mistake, but her need for Ian can’t be denied. Suddenly she’s swept away to Paris, overwhelmed by the beauty of the city, by the irresistible man at her side, Francesca abandons all reservations, and finally opens herself up to the man who has haunted her fantasies.

Like Francesca, Part III is now available. :)

10 comments to “Part III, Because You Haunt Me releases today!”

1. Maddie
      · August 14th, 2012 at 3:23 pm · Link

:idea: I’m still up in the air about serial romances, I think I’m the most impatient romance reader on the planet, so its tortuous to wait each week for two chapters.

But the wait in worth it, not sure how you back so much in two chapters that moves the story along but you do. Plus that fact that you leave us hanging yet again :lol: for next week is :twisted: .

1.1
        · August 14th, 2012 at 11:11 pm · Link

Hi Maddie,

Thanks for checking in and telling me how the reading experience is going!

• Maddie
          · August 15th, 2012 at 8:30 am · Link

I think you kicked it out of the park!!!!! You can’t even compare this to 50, there is no comparison and you should be ashamed to make on.

Not trying to start a war with James rabid fangurl base.

But this series is way better much better and Ian comes across as a man not a boy playing a man (Grey) .

The first book I read from you was Wicked Burn and when I finished it I started reading it again.

Even though we have to wait weekly yo get a fix it really is worth it.

2. delias
      · August 14th, 2012 at 5:12 pm · Link

Ms. Kery, you and DB Reynolds are my abso favorite authors…
    and I tell you why, the love it can only be describe as completely hot, intense in all of your books.
    Ah, but you are killing me with this little by little of Francesca and Ian!
    Really I can’t take it :cry:
    The first two books I swallowed it so fast, they are so awesomely good (as usual) so I decided that I will receive them in my Kindle and wait to read them until I have them all (I pre-ordered all of the 8 bks)
    No questions ask you rock!
    With all due respect to 50 Shades (they were good) but when it comes to erotic love nobody does it like you!!!!!!!

2.1
        · August 14th, 2012 at 11:13 pm · Link

Delias,

What a nice note, thank you!

That’s a great idea, to let them accumulate a bit if you’re going nuts. I want people to read the books in anyway they enjoy most.

Thanks for stopping by!

3. Melanie J
      · August 15th, 2012 at 5:22 pm · Link

hello!

I just came across your site and the book (s) sounds fantastic. Will here just be 8 total, or will you be writing anymore..?

PS – I love your other books! :)

3.1
        · August 15th, 2012 at 10:01 pm · Link

Thanks, Melanie!

The eight installments are all there is for Because You Are Mine. :) I’ll have several more books coming out both this year and next.

4. K Terrell
      · August 16th, 2012 at 9:37 pm · Link

I have question why is the 4 th book coming out in sept but 5 and 6 come out in August ???? I love them and can’t wait!!!

4.1
        · August 17th, 2012 at 3:48 am · Link

Hello, K.

I’m not sure if there’s a misprint in the dates somewhere, but the installments will definitely be released in order every Tuesday. Next Tuesday, the 21st, will be part IV, followed by V, VI, VII and VIII. If there’s a misprint some where, let me know, and I’ll do what I can to correct.

· August 17th, 2012 at 3:50 am · Link

Maddie–

Thanks so much about the hitting out of the ballpark comment! :smile: