I Have A New Cover for Exposed to You!
Wednesday, August 8th, 2012

Exposed to You just received an updated face. What do you think?

Losing control is just the beginning…

“What would you do if the sexiest man in the world was bent on bringing you unbearable pleasure again and again? Joy Hightower wasn’t sure she could survive the experience…or live without it.”

It’s not often you’re hired to paint a body tattoo—and what a body—on a total stranger at a Hollywood film set. A reserved and careful art teacher, Joy would never forget it. In a rare fit of raw desire she gave herself completely, knowing she’d never see him again, or ever repeat such a shameless, naked impulse.

Little did she know, the man with whom she shared that lightning bolt of lust was star Everett Hughes. For Everett, women and sex came as easily as fame. But how could he hope to convince the guarded Joy that beneath the hard body and sexy façade of celebrity was a real man who wanted only one, real woman?

In the heat of an intoxicating affair, Everett endeavors to break down her barriers, gain her trust, and expose himself as the real deal. But can Joy do the same, and reveal to him the vulnerable woman who longs to be loved, wanted, and desired forever?

16 comments to “I Have A New Cover for Exposed to You!”

1. Maddie
      · August 8th, 2012 at 3:19 pm · Link

Sorry like the old one better. This one looks like an Love Inspired cover.

Still gonna buy.

1.1
        · August 8th, 2012 at 4:20 pm · Link

Love Inspired? Really? :smile:

2. Maddie
      · August 8th, 2012 at 4:56 pm · Link

Sorry!!!!!! I still gonna buy it though. I love the sexy cover, the guy has a killer body.

2.1
        · August 8th, 2012 at 11:24 pm · Link

LOL–no reason to apologize. I should check out Love Inspired covers. I might be confused as to what the line is.

Thanks for stopping by, Maddie.

3. Maria D.
      · August 8th, 2012 at 7:40 pm · Link

I like it

4. Kathy B.
      · August 8th, 2012 at 8:10 pm · Link

I liked the other cover better, it made me take notice, it was sexier from what I remember. I think if I passed this one in the store, it wouldn’t really catch my eye, I may have passed it if I did not know it was your book. It doesn’t pop out at me and say “give me a look.” (I mean no disrespect, I love your erotic stories and read them no matter what the cover looks like.) The cover of Bound To You grabs your attention, it is more passionate. This one is kind of boring. I would buy your books regardless of the cover. I am just thinking of the customer who doesn’t know you and should definitely give you a try.

4.1
        · August 8th, 2012 at 10:17 pm · Link

Hi Kathy!

Yeah, no worries, I hear you. I like the new one because of the feeling of you being the one exposed or vulnerable, with all the cameras pointed at you. My heroine is very nervous about Everett’s world in general. I was never super fond of the old one, because they got the idea of what she was doing for the body paint alllll wroooong….LOL. That’s not why it was changed, though, just my feelings on the matter.
      Thanks for stopping by!

• Kathy B.
          · August 9th, 2012 at 7:05 am · Link

I agree, after you explaining it, this new cover is definitely a better choice. The new one also seems more sophisticated.

Thank you.

5. Chelsea B.
      · August 9th, 2012 at 2:23 pm · Link

I like it! It really gets the point across that Joy is suddenly in the spotlight. Which, being with an actor, I’m sure she is :wink: I’ve never seen a cover quite like it. Original for the WIN! :grin:
    Oh! I have a question. Will this book be coming out in print? I’m really excited to read it! :mrgreen:

5.1
        · August 11th, 2012 at 10:21 pm · Link

Chelsea,

Exposed to You will definitely be released in print and ebook at the same time (November 6th). :)

Beth

6. Booklover1335
      · August 9th, 2012 at 7:25 pm · Link

I like the purple and I like how easy it is to read. I really disliked the other cover….especially the sunset on his belly button….really?

However I do get what some of the other people are saying that it doesn’t look sexy, and while I understand why they chose cameras, it’s just such a literal representation much like the paint in the other one. I would have much preferred a special look or something. I’m kind of already over the erotic romance covers without people on them LOL.

Overall though I would say it is an improvement even if it doesn’t have people on the cover (I don’t count the photographers since I’m referring to the H/h). No matter what the cover, I’m looking forward to it!

p.s. so it’s no longer under the name Bethany Kane?

6.1
        · August 11th, 2012 at 10:21 pm · Link

No, it will be under Beth Kery.

Thanks for the feedback!

7. kyri
      · October 3rd, 2012 at 1:18 am · Link

I just wanted to tell you I have bought many of your books and I love your style of writing! I have to many series and books of yours but I was happy that a sneek peek of this book was in the last one of because you are mine. I’m happy to wait for it! You are by far one of my favorite authors and I love the cover of this book, it makes sence and makes you wonder where as some of the covers on books I think give to much away. I will be buying many more books of yours I’m sure, and you have inspired me to go after what I want and im sure many others. I have been affected by your books in more ways than one and would like to say thank you for awaking my mind again!

7.1
        · October 3rd, 2012 at 9:56 am · Link

Kyri,

I’m so glad you are looking forward to Everett!

And what a nice note, thank you! Authors often lead a lonely existence, writing and writing, and it’s so nice to hear feedback from the world out there that their work is being reached and that they don’t live in a vacuum.

Have a great day, Kyri, and happy reading!

• kyri
          · October 10th, 2012 at 12:12 am · Link

I have to admit that fifty shades of grey opened the door but I found your books and can’t help but love them. I did have some troubles with some of them but still loved them just as much. How did you get started? Why do you choose this type of “theme”? I would love to pick your brain if you let me lol. Of course not wanting to get in the way of this release date by any means lol.