Because You Are Mine!
Wednesday, July 11th, 2012

I’m finally able to show off my gorgeous covers for the erotic romance serial, BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE. See all 8 covers and check out the blurbs here. All eight books are up now at Amazon, and soon all of them will be at other sites, as well.

This has been such a fun project to work on–and an author first. I just finished the last part and Part I comes out July 31st. A new part comes out every Tuesday, for sort of a fanfic/weekly TV show-type reading experience. Mostly, I’m excited about Ian’s and Francesca’s love story. I’ve lived, thought and dreamed this couple for months now. I feel so close to them.

And…good news! I’m having an awesome BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE contest start very soon, with awesome guest authors like Jaci Burton, Sylvia Day and Julie James! I have great prizes as well, including a Kindle Fire, a Nook, and gift certificates!

Stay tuned for more news on that.

Week by sizzling week, Intermix forecasts the hottest summer on record with an addictive all-new eight-part serial novel of contemporary erotic romance.

From national bestselling author Beth Kery comes Because You Are Mine, an exciting tale of erotic obsession. When they met, the instant attraction was unmistakable…a purely, exquisitely physical charge. Succumbing to their desires is the easy part. But when passion opens the door to an intimacy neither has known, can a man known for being unbendable learn to love?

Be there when Ian and Francesca meet, July 31, 2012. You’ll come back for more.

18 comments to “Because You Are Mine!”

1. Diane
      · July 12th, 2012 at 7:39 am · Link

I love the covers and the blurbs were tempting!!! :razz:

1.1
        · July 13th, 2012 at 2:10 am · Link

Thanks Diane. I do think they are lovely. :)

2. Bev
      · July 13th, 2012 at 12:07 pm · Link

Will these e-books be availalbe for those of us that live in Canada. When i visisted amazon.com there is no info on these books.

2.1
        · July 13th, 2012 at 8:20 pm · Link

Hi Bev,

I have a question about international sales in to my editor, so I’ll be answer that as soon as I know. My understanding is that they will be, but sometimes there’s a delay in books going up in other countries.

• Bev
          · July 18th, 2012 at 7:25 am · Link

Good Morning Beth,

I checked Amazon this morning and the books are all available. So, I pre-ordered them all cause I know they will be excellent. :smile:

2.2
        · October 2nd, 2012 at 7:17 pm · Link

Hi Bev!

Thank you!

You will see more of Ian and Francesca’s unfolding story in When I’m With You, out in late January. I hope then to follow up with yet another story exclusively about Ian and Francesca.

Beth

3. Janet W.
      · July 14th, 2012 at 2:21 pm · Link

Saw Because You Are Mine mentioned on Twitter, ck’d it out at Amazon, preordered #1, and already ‘pimped’ it out to my online book club. Love the covers and looking forward to reading them. Also dl Tricked Truths to my Kindle. :smile:

3.1
        · July 15th, 2012 at 9:14 pm · Link

Hi Janet!

Excellent! Thank you, Janet!

4. marie b
      · July 18th, 2012 at 9:16 am · Link

because you are mine will it be publised in hard copy

4.1
        · August 15th, 2012 at 2:16 pm · Link

Hi Marie,

it will be, but the publisher has not yet released the date for when.

5. Maddie
      · July 18th, 2012 at 9:44 pm · Link

The covers are stunning my only complaint is the fact that we have to wait weekly for the story. I guess I’m a impatient spoil fan, who loves a good book, romance and Beth Kery’s books.

I already put the date in so I can pre-order for my kindle.

6. Diana
      · July 20th, 2012 at 9:34 pm · Link

Will the series of because you are mine be available in paperback and if so when???

6.1
        · August 15th, 2012 at 2:16 pm · Link

Hi Diana,

Yes, but the publisher has not announced when.

7. Idzan Ismail
      · August 6th, 2012 at 10:31 am · Link

Hi Beth

Anxiously awaiting your book to arrive in Malaysia. I read the teasers from Part 1 tol 8, and I am impressed. Awesome. Please allow us, your foreign readers. to enter the contest. Thank You.
    Greetings from Kuala Lumpur. Facebook name Izzanie Ismail.

8. Zalika
      · September 27th, 2012 at 5:40 pm · Link

Will there be another book?

8.1
        · September 28th, 2012 at 8:44 pm · Link

Hello!

Ian and Francesca will be featured in When I’m With You which comes out at the end of January. After that, I hope to write a novel that’s exclusively about them.

9. tina
      · October 1st, 2012 at 10:51 am · Link

because your are mine IX when will it be out

10. Natacha De Vito
      · October 2nd, 2012 at 7:51 am · Link

Hi I just read the last one VIII, is this the last of the books or will there be more? thank you for these great books. I loved them.:)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Guest Post – Erotic Romance Tops the Sales Charts by Beth Kery | Romance at Random
  2. BookCrack | Feed the Need to Read One Book at a Time